Concealed weapons class description:
Our concealed weapons class in Miami surpasses the firearm training curriculum that the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services mandates all concealed weapon permit applicants to attend before applying for their permits.
Our Miami concealed weapons permit class is 4 hours in duration. We begin class everyday at 9:00 am and you’ll be done with the class and the gun range qualification by 1:00 pm.
We conduct a real firearm training class in where novices and professionals alike will learn state mandated firearm safety as well as many useful training tips. We go beyond what’s required by the state for our students to apply for a concealed weapons permit because we are professionals with integrity who honestly care about what our students learn and will continue to practice in the future. What we teach our students is a direct reflection on us.
Immediately after completing our concealed weapons permit class, each student will be issued a firearm training certification to apply for their concealed weapons permit. We will also cover in detail how to apply for your concealed weapons permit in person and electronically with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services regional offices to have your concealed weapons permit submitted electronically and expedited.
Simply bring yourself, we’ll provide everything you’ll need for the class.
You will learn the following in our class:
- The firearm safety rules we must all follow to remain safe
- Proper firearm storage
- Using the correct ammunition in your firearm
- Proper firearm handling
- Firearm safety mechanisms, manual and internal
- Understanding single action, double action and striker-fire firearms
- How firearms internally function, a detailed, multi-media presentation
- How de-cocking devices and internal safety devices work
- Loading and unloading both revolvers and semi-automatic pistols
- Ammunition and its firing sequence
- Ammunition malfunctions, how recognize and properly address them
- Proper grip techniques
- Proper firing stances
- Eye and hand dominance
- Proper sight alignment
- Proper sight picture
- Proper trigger control
- How recoil works and how to properly manage it
- What is considered concealed carry vs transporting a firearm
- Where we can and cannot carry concealed
- When is lethal force justifiable and when it’s not
- How to properly interact with law enforcement and what to expect
We offer a true firearm training class consisting of 4 full hours of information and tips for novices and professionals alike. We conduct our concealed weapons class in an open and relaxed atmosphere where questions are encouraged. We use a visual media presentation, lucid explanations and examples to better emphasize the class material we cover.
We provide our students with proper eye and hearing protection, a target and a loaned firearm with the necessary live ammunition to qualify with in the gun range as mandated by the state of Florida 790.06.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!